Yes! We recently implemented this feature. You can offer the customer several choices, such as BBB, Google, Yelp, etc. Here's how it works: you send the text request as usual. When the customer clicks the link in the text, they'll see a message asking them to choose a review site, and the different site icons (if several sites are available, the customer may need to scroll to see all the options). Tap the icon to choose the site and be taken to the review form.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I download the app?
- Q: How do I send a review request?
- Can the customer select the review site?
- Q: What is the dashboard and how do I access it?
- Q: What is a device key? How do I get a device key to use the app?
- Q: How do I reset my dashboard password?
- Q: I lost/don't know my device key. What do I do?
- Q: How do I assign device keys to individuals?
- Q: Can I add another user to our account?
- Q: How do I change my email on file/business name/password?