Yes, you can add users as administrators to your app account. Administrators will have their own login email and password, and they will have complete access to the account's dashboard. To add administrators, click "Settings" under the "My Account" tab in the main menu. In the box on the left, select "Account Administrators." Click "Add Administrator," and fill out the form with the user's information. Later, you can edit their login information or remove an administrator by clicking the pencil or the x icon next to the person's name.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I download the app?
- Q: How do I send a review request?
- Q: What is the dashboard and how do I access it?
- Q: What is a device key? How do I get a device key to use the app?
- Q: How do I reset my dashboard password?
- Q: I lost/don't know my device key. What do I do?
- Q: How do I assign device keys to individuals?
- Q: Can I add another user to our account?
- Q: How do I change my email on file/business name/password?
- Q: I can’t accept the Terms of Service. What do I do?