Depending on the review site, your customer may have to create an account before being allowed to proceed. Some review sites do allow the reviewer to write a review first, but will then prompt the reviewer to create an account for the site before the review can be submitted for posting.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I download the app?
- Q: How do I send a review request?
- Can the customer select the review site?
- Q: What is the dashboard and how do I access it?
- Q: What is a device key? How do I get a device key to use the app?
- Q: How do I reset my dashboard password?
- Q: I lost/don't know my device key. What do I do?
- Q: How do I assign device keys to individuals?
- Q: Can I add another user to our account?
- Q: How do I change my email on file/business name/password?