Those are not texts or emails; those are push notifications. Push notifications are like any other notification you’d get on your phone from other apps you have downloaded -- they display on the screen, then go away when you click on them. They are not sent using your phone number. You can control which notifications you see in your phone’s “Settings” menu.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I download the app?
- Q: How do I send a review request?
- Q: What is the dashboard and how do I access it?
- Q: What is a device key? How do I get a device key to use the app?
- Q: How do I reset my dashboard password?
- Q: I lost/don't know my device key. What do I do?
- Q: How do I assign device keys to individuals?
- Q: How do I change my email on file/business name/password?
- Q: I can’t accept the Terms of Service. What do I do?
- Q: How do I track my review requests and view my BBB reviews?